Friday 14 March 2014

Restart

Well, nearly a full year in hibernation. Life happens: family, day job, second job, other hobbies... and by the last post the tutorial series looked sort of 'good enough' which caused a kind of a writer's block.

Apologies if someone was feeling left hanging - also apologies for not answering many comments posted. I have now disabled comments as I cannot commit to answering - also I might not be a guru enough for many of them ;) I have added a link on the right panel to the discussion on the Raspberry Pi forum - where I will pop in from time to time, but more importantly there should be other like-minded, helpful people too on the board.

Ok, enough of that - let's take a look at some graphics coding in the next part of 'Low-level Graphics on Raspberry Pi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.